AP Inter Supplementary Results 2022 – AP Inter 1st & 2nd Year Supply Results Date: There are many students throughout the state of Andhra Pradesh who appears for the exam in MPC, BiPC or CEC streams, etc, as per the article published in the ‘First Post’, it’s reported the overall qualifying percentage last year was 60% for first-year students, and for the second year its 72%. Although students of first-year who are going for the Supplementary have a benefit that, it won’t be written on the Final marks memo as ‘Compartmental’, and qualified students of 1st Year usually eligible for the betterment or improvement of exams in which they can improve their marks in the subject they have scored some lesser marks. Students have to wait some more till the board officially announces the Andhra Pradesh 1st Year and 2nd Year Supplementary Results 2022 Online.
Although the board releases the time table of the Exam and students will be issued a new hall ticket which they have to collect from their respective college which will contain details of their exam center etc, once they appear and submit the answer scripts, it will be sent for later correction process, usually, the papers are lesser when compared to the regular one because as we have seen in 2nd year (Reg) around 72% have cleared the exam, total already qualified candidates last year were 6.3 lakh in regular including both years out of around 9 lakhs candidates who have appeared for the exams from various streams, so the students will be lesser and correction phase may be completed soon and students can expect AP Inter Supply Results 2022 soon.
About AP Inter Supplementary Results 2022
- Name of Board conducting exam: Board of Intermediate Edu AP
- Name of Examination: Andhra Pradesh Inter 1st/2nd year Supply Exam (11th & 12th Class)
- Date of Compartmental Examination: June 2022
- Category: AP Inter Supply Senior Result (IPE)
- Status or Results release date: Available In July 2022
- Official website(s) to Check Results: bieap.gov.in | schools9.com | Manabadi
The Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Results are broadly divided into General and Vocational courses, on the official portal which is results.cgg.gov.in, for both Gen/Voc for all streams results are available, to get the short memo (1st Year) and long memo (after completion of course), the students have to wait till they get it through the board, and can be collected from the respect junior college, these results are also called as IPE Results also which stands for ‘Intermediate Public Examinations’ held throughout the state. If students have some doubts then you can leave your valuable comment here and we will try to answer it sooner, till then make sure to follow us on Facebook and bookmark our website to get the latest updates of Results like IPE, EACMET, and more.
How To Check AP Inter 1st/2nd Year Supply Results 2022
- The process is simple, wait for the link we may provide or visit the official website mentioned here.
- There you can select the ‘1st Year‘ or ‘2nd Year’ and select ‘General’ or ‘Vocational’ and enter your hall ticket number.
- If any other information like date of birth is asked then enter it (usually won’t be asked).
- Submit the information and wait till it’s displayed on the screen, that’s it.
- Now you may take print of only your Result for keeping a hard copy with you.