AP Inter 2nd Year Supplementary Results 2019: AP Intermediate 2nd Year Betterment/Improvement Results 2019 (Gen and Voc) – Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education: The Regular Results were announced around mid of April 2019 and lot of students had checked their results but those who have failed in one more multiple subjects had a chance to appear for the Supplementary/Compartmental Exams which are held within a short time after Results and it could act as a relief too, where there may be some students who were preparing for EAMCET also, after corrections are finished the BIEAP will announce the AP Inter 2nd Year Supply Results 2019.
Results are available for all fields, or branches like MPC, CEC, MEC or BiPC for General and Vocational courses, the total marks for MPC are 1000 and if someone scores 750 may be awarded ‘A’ grade (in Regular Exams) but this is Supply Exam, so the Result mentioned is ‘Compartment’, but students don’t need to worry because it may not have too much impact for further studies. A lot of students also ask about the ‘Star Mark’ in the Marks Memo sheet, related questions to the same topic can be asked in the comments section. Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 2nd Year Results 2019 or AP Inter Supply Results 2019 are expected soon.
Information About AP Inter 2nd Year Supplementary Results 2019
- Name of Board conducting exam: Board of Intermediate Edu AP
- Name of Examination: Andhra Pradesh Inter 2nd year Supply Exam (12th Class)
- Date of Compartmental Examination: May 2019
- Category: AP Inter Supply Senior Result (IPE)
- Status or Results release date: 13th June 2019
- Official website(s) to Check Results: bieap.gov.in | schools9.com | Manabadi
As soon as results are out the official site could be down for some time whereas at that time the third party websites like Manabadi, Vidyavision, Schools9, Eenadu, Sakshi may publish the result, but the recommended way is to wait and check at the official website. The AP 10+2 or 12th or 2nd Yr Results are released after successful completion of correction or evaluation process by the Board, the board may hire the faculty for the smooth and better or fast functioning of the entire process of the Results, as of now no official updates/dates (Exact dates) has been furnished by the BIEAP but if any, we may update it here in the article, you just have to stay tuned with us and get the information related to AP 2nd (second) year Supplementary Results or outcomes, and in case to ask any query please ask through the comments section only.
How To Check AP Inter 2nd Year Supply Results 2019
- The process is simple, wait for the link we may provide or visit the official website mentioned here
- There you can select the ‘2nd Year’ and select ‘General’ or ‘Vocational’ and enter your hall ticket number
- If any other information like date of birth asked then enter it (usually won’t be asked)
- Submit the information and wait till it’s displayed on the screen, that’s it
- Now you may take print of only your Result for keeping a hard copy with you.